Les Laboratoires Servier, (“We, Us, Our”) a simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a capital of 237,364,812 Euros, registered in the Nanterre Company and Trade Register under the number 085 480 796 with headquarters located at 50, rue Carnot – 92150 Suresnes. (“SERVIER” or “We, Us, Our”), offers this website to provide Users with general information on clinical studies conducted on autistic spectrum disorders by Les Laboratoires Servier.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who uses the website, (referred to as “Our site”) and we collect and use personal data as described here, in a way which is compatible with our legal obligations and your legal rights. This Personal Data Protection Policy only applies to your use of our site.
- What data do we collect?
We may collect part or all of the following personal data from users of the Site:
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and time of connection, favorite content, operating system, the type of browser used, the type of equipment used, etc. It should be noted that our statistical cookies do not allow Us to identify an individual.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information which can identify you directly or indirectly.
- How do we use your personal data?
According to the GDPR, We must always have a legal basis for the use of personal data. It may be in our legitimate interest to use the data. We may also process your personal data with your consent, or to even fulfill one of Our legal obligations.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis especially in relation to Site traffic. To ensure the management and improvement of the Site so as to allow Users an optimal browsing experience;
To respond to the requests and questions of Users and provide them with technical support if necessary;
- To monitor and prevent fraud, violations and any other potential misuse of the Site;
We process the data in a manner consistent with the objectives described above.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and receive information about your personal data; update, correct or delete your personal data; restrict or object (for legitimate reasons) to the processing of your personal data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data, the right to request the portability of your personal data (under the conditions provided for by the regulation). You can exercise these rights with the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for SERVIER:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post, to the following address:
Monsieur le Délégué à la Protection des Données
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot 92284 Suresnes Cedex
If you have reason to complain about our use of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority in your country.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER is kept in a form which allows you to be identified just for the time needed for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 13 months;
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
We have implemented appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to keep your personal data that we collect and hold confidential and to protect it from unauthorised or illegal disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage by taking into account state-of-the-art technology and the cost of implementation.
- Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data will only be accessible through a limited list of recipients on a need-to-know basis or if required by law, including, but not limited to:
The departments and staff of Les Laboratoires Servier and other legal entities of the Servier Group that have a need-to-know;
The suppliers and service providers of Les Laboratoires Servier, notably those responsible for hosting the Site and construction of the Site; which may be required to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary to performing their task.
It may also be shared with third-parties in the following cases:
- if required by law, We may transmit data in response to any complaints made against Us and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- Any regulated profession authorised to receive the data to fulfill any legal and regulatory obligations.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
This policy is governed by French law. The Paris courts in France have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise from or in relation to this policy.