Servier is the sponsor of this website and of the 2 autism studies mentioned on it.
Servier is an international pharmaceutical group, of French origin.
Its headquarters are in France and it is governed by a non-profit foundation.
- 100 million patients treated daily
- 22.700 employees worldwide
- 5 main therapeutic areas: cancer, cardiovascular pathologies, immunology, neuro-psychiatry and diabetes
- Present in 149 countries
- 25% of revenue invested in research
- 3 research institutes and 16 production sites
Please visit our corporate website for more information about Servier group